Sunday, November 22, 2015

I'm back!!!!

Hey sorry to be gone since I had promised to write all the time about my weight loss journey, but you know how life tends to just happen sometimes. Well now I'm back and I'm done 50 pounds. Woohoo!!!! Only 85 pounds left to go.

So I was on Nutrisystem for 6 months and that is how I got down 50 pounds. I had to make a switch because my stomach wasn't liking the food anymore and I started to feel sick on I think the amount of bread I was eating. I did enjoy getting those bears though they were nice little celebrations on a job well done.

Now I'm trying out what my OBGYN advised me to go on..... the Paleo Diet. I looked up a bunch of recipes and did my research. I will give you the recipes that I have found and will let you know how they taste. I was advised to go on this diet because they are treating me for PCOS. I don't technically have any cysts..... yet, but I'm experiencing all of the symptoms. So they are going through and treating me just like I did have it. I think especially since my mom had PCOS after she had me when she was 23 and I'm 22 right now.

I'm feeling a lot better since I have lost 50 pounds. I haven't really exercised the entire time on Nutrisystem, so I just started exercising and I'm surprising myself at how much easier it is for me to walk around the block and to even walk up the stairs. My goal is still to get to 170 pounds..... yes that does mean that I started out weighing 305 pounds. Below is my before and present photos. My boyfriend, Ryan, has also been loosing weight along with me his recent heaviest back when I started was 300 pounds now he is at 245 pounds. I am very proud of his success even though I wished that I could loose weight just as fast as he can I know that I'm not built that way and I accept it.

Ryan is currently doing a fast in order to get done to his goal weight of 210 to 200 pounds. I don't necessarily approve of fasting, but I do understand why he needs to do it and I support him. Just as he supports all of the diets that I have tried. I just don't tell him of all the supplements that I'm about to start trying because even though they are all natural he doesn't believe that pills are good for loosing weight. I'll let you guys also know how these different pills that I have work because we can all be in it together. Well good night and I'll report back tomorrow on how day 1 went.

No comments:

Post a Comment