Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Day 2

My second day went not as I had hoped. It had a good start to it when I got on the scale and saw it already went down 4 pounds. I weigh myself daily, so I know weight fluctuates during the week and I still just like to keep track of it. It is one of my motivators. After that I ate breakfast, did my squats and made lunch. Then I got ready for work and had my snack. My day was going according to plan until I got to work.

As soon as I got to work I started to crave sweets and we have a concession stand at work since it was auction night. I couldn't resist the urge even though I brought my dinner and dessert with me. I ended up buying a whoopee pie. It had so not have been worth it and I immediately regretted my choice. Later I had my dinner and dessert when I got home.

Sometimes those of us struggle, but you shouldn't beat yourself up about the past. You should move on from it and try to do better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment