Thursday, May 21, 2015

First NutriBear!!! Progress




Today I was so excited my next shipment of Nutrisystem came and so did this cute little girl. Her name is Pound and he says "Congratulations on your initial weight loss." She's here to keep you motivated as you continue toward your goal weight. I can't wait until I get my next one and many more after that.

As of today I have lost 19.4 lbs so the next one will be on its way next month. I couldn't be happier with the weight loss so far. I just need to get over my brother and sisters making comments about the food and about me. :'( But this journey is for me not them and I just have to keep reminding myself of that.

Tonight is my brother's final band concert before he graduates from high school. I'm going to support him even after his comments. Since you can't choose who your family is.

My sister I think is in a downhill spin with her weight loss since her boyfriend broke up with her. Everyone could see it coming since he's a state away, but it hurt her more because he left her for another girl. They had broken up a few time before and now are trying to immediately become friends right off of the break up. But back to her weight loss she had been working out and eating well until a week before he broke up with her and now since she hasn't worked out or ate healthy. She hasn't even gotten on the scale. Well all I can say is if she has given up she will soon have a whole new wardrobe given to her by me when I get too small for my current clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment