Monday, May 18, 2015

Day 23

This weekend I went off my diet for half a day for Ryan's birthday party where I had Chinese food and a couple mini cupcakes. Now I'm back at it and I got my healthy food for the next couple of weeks.

It's extremely challenging for me when Ryan and I go out to eat to pick something that is good for me. Even when I have a book which states what I can and cannot get from these restaurants. I have to get better at this I know because I really want to be successful in my weight loss. I have lost 16.4 pounds now. Having gone up a little because of Ryan's birthday.

I'm trying to overcome the highs and lows that I have been having for the past month since leaving college. I think it's to do with the fact that I have nothing to do until my mom takes me to PENNDOT to take my permit so I can drive so I will be able to start my career in Forensics. I'm trying to do this by keeping busy even if it is doing some things that are disgusting that I really don't want to do. Also it will keep me busy so I'm not laying on the couch all day and I get some exercise.

Today I decided to clean up my family's upstairs bathroom. Let me tell you how disgusting this bathroom was. Even though we clean it every week or two there was a layer of grim on the floor tiles that I had to scrub three time to get clean. Then the baseboards were covered in dust.... and even though my siblings are 17, 15, and 11 one of them keep picking their nose and wiping it on the wall which no one has decided to clean up for years. I am glad to say that it is finally clean and spotless of boogers. All of that work took 2 hours. All I have left to do today is the dishes. Finally I end my workout for today by doing some Zumba.

No comments:

Post a Comment